sabato 17 giugno 2017

Leafy Quotes!


"Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope"
The Great Gatsby di F. S. Fitzgerald


"Be', intendo semplicemente che", dice Emily, "sarebbe proprio bello non avere più tutta quella roba. Se io potessi scappare dal mondo, credo che probabilmente starei bene. Non avrei bisogno di scappare da me stessa, perché il problema è il modo in cui io reagisco al mondo."
L'isola dei segreti/ Bright young things di Scarlett Thomas



“You're afraid of making mistakes. Don't be. Mistakes can be profited by. Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people's faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.” 
Fahrenheit 451 di Ray Bradbury

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento